Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Provider Foundation (SPF)
Update Rollup 1 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Provider Foundation (SPF) is now available.
This update (KB2920521) fixes the issues below:
- After a request to repair or scale a virtual machine role is returned successfully, there is no corresponding job in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- A virtual machine template that uses differencing disks does not work correctly.
- You encounter a time-out issue when you run the Set-SCVirtualMachine cmdlet.
- When a tenant is creating a virtual machine under a subscription to a plan, you cannot update the plan.
- The OperatingSystem and OperatingSystemInstance properties are not populated when you perform Create and Update operations on virtual machine and VirtualHardDisk objects
Update is applicable to System Center 2012 R2 SPF and not cumulative.
Visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2920521 for more details and to download.